Willow Point 2013 Pool Rules
1. Only Willow Pointe residents in good standing and their guests will be allowed to use the pool. Residents must accompany guests and are limited to FOUR guests per family.
2. The Pool Pass must be shown to the Lifeguard on duty upon entry. If you do not have a pool pass, you may not enter the pool area/pool. No exceptions will be made.
3. The lifeguard on duty will have final authority for enforcement of pool rules and safety in the pool area.
4. Parents are responsible for children and/or guests in both the baby pool and the large pool at all times.
5. The telephone located in the breezeway is for brief outgoing calls only.
6. Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult. (18 years or older). Only TWO non-swimmers per adult will be allowed.
7. Baby-sitter/child provider must be 18 years of age and proof may be required. Any baby-sitter/child care provider that does not adequately supervise the children in their care will be asked to leave.
8. Adult supervision of non-swimmers is required at all times. Non-swimming children must be within armís reach of an adult. It is recommended that non-swimmers wear Coast Guard approved flotation devices.
9. Running in the pool area is strictly prohibited. No horseplay will be tolerated in or out of the water.
10. No skateboards, roller skates, roller blades, or bicycles are allowed inside the pool area or walkway to pool gates.
11. Reasonably sized floatation devices are allowed at the lifeguardís discretion only, and may not be allowed to be in the water during peak usage hours.
12. No pets are allowed in the pool area unless they are determined to be service dogs.
13. Abusive language, screaming, yelling or playing loud music will not be tolerated.
14. No smoking or tobacco products are allowed in or around the pool area or gate.
15. No diving into the pool is allowed.
16. During the scheduled hourly Safety Break, all persons younger than 18 years of age will leave the water and sit away from the pool edge. Children 6 years of age and under may remain in the water while being actively supervised by an adult. Adults swim at their own risk during these rest periods.
17. Proper swim attire is required. No cut-off shorts allowed. Swimsuits will be worn while in the pool.
18. Persons with bandages or open sores will not be allowed in the water.
19. Glassware/glass containers are not allowed in the pool area. No alcoholic beverages are allowed in the pool area.
20. Gum will not be permitted in the water or pool area. All food is to be confined to the deck area only.
21. The Association is not responsible for lost or stolen items however a LOST AND FOUND BOX will be located in the pools proximity.
22. The baby pool is restricted to children 6 years of age and younger except when older children are accompanying an age appropriate child.
23. Babies must wear swim diapers at all times.
24. Anyone caught in the swimming pool area before or after pool hours without proper authorization will be considered trespassing and charges will be filed accordingly.
Infractions to pool rules will result in disciplinary action taken by the Pool Company and/or Willow Pointe Board of Directors. Disciplinary actions may include time out and/or the suspension of pool privileges from one day to and including the remainder of the pool season.